What does writing do to you?
Writing is a medium of human communication that represents feelings of an individual either in a descriptive, creative or poetic manner.
For me, writing is all about describing the beauty of nature in a creative and poetic way.Chandu_Writes.
Mental and social benefits of writing:
- At the end of the day by writing I have so many written memories probably much more than a photo album.
- It makes me happier by fighting against anxiety and depression.
- Writing reduces the mental aging by increasing the creative and productivity of my brain.
- It helps in learning new things about life,love and mother nature.
- Writing helps me in expressing my feelings without mentioning the name of the individual.
- It helps in clearing the mind by interfering with the thinking process.
- Writing helps me in describing the beauty of an individual, sculpture or a mountain in the most beautiful way possible.
- It’s a great mental exercise to revise, rewrite and recreate memories.
- It makes me think that there is only one unique person who writes in the way I write.